Meaning of WAQF
As defined under Section 3 (r) of “The Waqf Act- 1995 as amended in 2013”, Waqf means the permanent dedication by any person, of any movable or immovable property for any purpose recognized by the Muslim law as religious or charitable.
The prophet said “Tie up the property and devote the usufruct to the welfare of human beings, and it is not to be sold or made the subject of gift or inheritance , devote its produce to your children , your kindred and the poor and in the way of Allah”.
Types of Waqf
Usually there are three types of Waqf recognised
(i) Waqf by User:- Where any piece of land or portion of a building has been used permanently for any religons or pious purpose and the owner had no objection to it or has an intention to allow to continue such practice then such Waqf is called a Waqf by user, example Mosque, Madrasa, etc.
(ii) Waqf Mashrut-ul-khidmat is a Public Waqf where the Wa'kif has devoted the property for the general benefit of Muslim community and means a grant stipulated for rendering services.'
(iii) Waqf-al-al-aulad is that unique feature of Islamic law where a property is made Waqf for the welfare of the Wa'kif's own family or his children or children of his children. It is called Waqf-aI-al-aulad or Waqf for progeny.
purpose and the owner had no objection to it or has an intention to allow to continue such practice then such Waqpurpose and the owner had no objection to it or has an intention to allow to continue such practice then such Waqpurpose and the owner had no objection to it or has an intention to allow to continue such practice then such Waq
of Waqf Board Uttarakhand Shri Shadab Shams
- दरगाह पीरान कलियर क्षेत्र में स्थापित कैमरों के लाइव प्रिव्यु/रिकॉर्डिंग देखने हेतु एप्पलीकेशन के इंस्टॉल तथा चालन की प्रक्रिया।
- Lease Auction/वक्फ संपत्ति को लीज पर आवंटन हेतु कार्यवाही
- Application for New Management/ वक्फ प्रबंधन हेतु आवेदन
- Application for Time Extension of Waqf Management/ वक्फ प्रबंधन का कार्यकाल बढ़ाए जाने हेतु आवेदन
- Appeal for Waqf Requirement/ आम जनता से वक्फ की इमदाद हेतु अपील
- Recovery of Waqf Property illagal sold/ अवैध रूप से विक्रीत वक्फ संपत्ति की वापसी हेतु आवेदन
- Encroachement Removal / वक्फ संपत्ति से अतिक्रमण हटाये जाने हेतु आवेदन
- Application under RTI act/ सूचना का अधिकार अधिनियम के अंतर्गत आवेदन
- Complaint against Waqf Management/ वक्फ प्रबंधन के विरुद्ध शिकायत
- Inspection of Board Record/ बोर्ड अभिलेखों, पत्रवालियों का मुआइना हेतु आवेदन
- Application for Board Record / बोर्ड अभिलेखों की प्र्माणित नकल हेतु आवेदन
- Payment-Receipt Voucher Entry/ आमद-खर्च की वाउचर एंट्री
- Waqf Budget/ वक्फ का बजट
- मुतवल्ली कोटे से बोर्ड सदस्य निर्वाचित होने सम्बन्धी राजकीय अधिसूचना।
- मा0 विधायकों के बोर्ड सदस्य निर्वाचित होने सम्बन्धी राजकीय अधिसूचना।
- Gazette Notification of Haridwar
- Gazette Notification of Pithouragarh
- Gazette Notification of Pouri & Rudarparyag
- Gazette Notification of Tehri
- Gazette Notification of Almora & Bageshwar
- Gazette of Nainital & Udhamsingh Nagar
- Gazette Notification of Dehradun
- IVth Board's Member Notification Dated 03.01.2022
- Administrator of Board Notification Dated: 30.10.2021
- Kumaun Waqf Tribunal
- Board Administrator Appointment Notification
- 1st Board Constitution Notification Dated:
- 2nd Board Constituted Dated: 22.06.2010
- 3rd Board Constituted Dated: 24.10.2016
- Notification Of Tribunal For Garhwal Region
- Notification Of Tribunal For Kumoan Region
- कार्यकाल समाप्त हो चुकी प्रबन्ध समितियों/मुतवल्लियों हेतु निर्देश/Direction for the Waqf Management whose Time period has ended.
- वक़्फ सम्पत्ति पट्टा नियम 2014 (यथासंशोधित 2020) की मानक संचालन प्रक्रिया/S.O.P. of Waqf Properties Lease Rule 2014 (Amended 2020)
- Management Committee Constitution O.M.
- E-Office Order
Important Waqf Properties
Peeran Kaliyar, Roorkee
Alauddin Sabir Kaliyari was born in Kohtwaal, a town in the district of Multan in 19 Rabi al-awwal, 592 Hijri (1196). He was the son of Jamila Khatun, who was the elder sister of Baba Fareed
Jama Masjid, Nainital
Jama Masjid was built in 1882 during British Era for their Muslim soldiers, serving in the military camps around Nainital. The stately building of Jama Masjid elucidating its beauty is a remarkable piece of architecture. This quintessential Islamic building is wearing a pristine white color with a tinge of black.
Jama Masjid Dhamawala, Dehradun
Jama Masjid Dhamawala, Dehradun
Jama Masjid Sikhroudha , Bhagwanpur
DARGAH SHAH RUKNUDEEN & Jama Masjid SUKHROUDHA, BHAGWANPUR